Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2013

RE: I need to just chill the fuck out.

I am 21.726 years old.

Based on family history, and hoping I don't get involved in any freak accidents, I have between 38.274  and 74.274 years left to live. That's still a lot of time..

A lot of time to make mistakes
A lot of time to change my mind
A lot of time to pretend
A lot of time to not know my purpose
A lot of time to lay around and do nothing
A lot of time to sulk
A lot of time to hate on myself

I need to stop freaking out about everything.

I can make changes now
I can be an adult 
I can know what I want
I can change my mind about it later
I can blow all my money
I can work my ass off and save
I can do anything I want
I can make a bad choice

& If I do, it's not the end of the world.

I have plenty of time to make mistakes and try new things and change my mind.

Maybe some day I will figure it all out; I've got plenty of time. 

(http://oreosandcigarettes.blogspot.com/2011/08/i-need-to-just-chill-fuck-out.html)

0 comments:

Post a Comment