Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Chai


I, Daena Elaine Urbanski, am 20 years old. I live in a not-so-small-but-big-either town in the ever so seasonally bipolar Northeast Ohio. I don’t know what I want for myself.

Things that are currently making me upset, being as specific as possible and appropriate for being on the internet where everyone can access it:
My brother and his engagement
My mother and her husband
My father
My friends
My job
…being alone
Ya know what, I think I can sum up all of my problems in one statement.
“I hate my job and I hate that I am no one’s priority.”


Totally living the cliché right now.
Sitting at panera
Sipping chai tea
And not doing anything productive.
And by that I mean I am sitting here
Creeping on facebook
And then blogging about it

What has my fucking life come to? I'm only 20 years old and I feel like I'm 100 and ready to die.*

I don’t really know but I just burned the fuck out of my tongue.

*Not like suicidal, but like "I am old. I have lived this life. I am ready for the next one. Ready, go!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment